my ridiculous pred this stage is they beat falcons 3-2

I would like to hear people's opinions on how they think this Cheeseburger roster will perform with there being multiple questionable signings:
Profit returning after being away for so long from the Esport scene.
Belosrea returning to his home region brewing with tank talent that may be harder for him to keep up with.
K4ne being a newer player who hasn't achieved much since his career kickstarted from MCD teams.
Tenten whilst being a very talented new up-and-coming main support player doesn't have much experience when it comes to competing at top level.
Trest being a rookie to the scene and not having much to his name besides being a ranked demon.
I personally think this team will perform well and be a top 4 - 5 team in the region, however I would love to hear any opinions whether they differ or agree with mine ^-^.
Join the conversation
Sign in with a verified account to comment, reply, and vote.
my ridiculous pred this stage is they beat falcons 3-2
This roster gonna do a o2 where they get a surprising upset early on and then come end of regular season, and then come later in the regular season probably get upset themselves and settle 5-6th or 7-8th as is expected
I think they have a decent chance of beating pretty much all of the lower tier teams but its far from guaranteed, this roster kind of reminds me of the Belosrea poker face roster (+i've got him & k4ne on my fantasy so praying for them to not get stomped)
Ayy we've got similar rosters, I think there's a high chance they come out of week 1 being 2 - 0.